45 Callout Wednesday 30 November 2016
- Type – Ambulance assist
- Location – Lyme Park, Disley
- Team members – 11 Kinder MRT + NWAS Crew/Paramedic
- Duration – 0.5 hours or 5.5 volunteer man hours
- Volunteer Man hours so far 2160.45
Received a call from a team member whose wife (an experienced nurse) had come across a lady who had fallen in an area of woodland and was drifting in and out of consciousness. She called for an ambulance and alerted her husband that our assistance would be required to move the casualty.
The team was stood down on route to the incident as the Park Rangers were able to assist.
Deputy Team Leader
- Update: The lady in question is fully recovered and out of hospital; it seems problems with a pacemaker caused low blood pressure leading to the loss of consciousness. She has personally thanked Lizzy and Zoey for their immediate assistance at the time and sends her thanks to the Team and Emergency Services.