17: Callout Saturday 31st March 2018
- Type – Missing vulnerable
- Location – Romiley / Woodley
- Time – 11:15
- Team members – 16 KMRT with Glossop MRT and SARDA
- Duration – 1.25 Hours or 20 Volunteer Man Hours
- Volunteer Man hours so far this year – 641.75 Hours
The team were asked to assist in the search for a missing lady from the Sandy Lane area of Romiley. As we were gathering at Romiley Golf Club and beginning to put together a search plan, news came through that she had been found by a police unit. Our team doctor went with Glossop MRT to assess her, before she was taken back to her home to await an ambulance.